Shade Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Who we are
Shade Ltd (‘we or ‘us) are a data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Act 2018, (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information).
2. What information we collect about you
Personal information we collect from you and how we collect it
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
We collect this personal information when you:
3. How we will use the information about you
- Place an order on our website
We use your personal information in a number of
4. How long we will store your information
- For administration and management purposes
- For the purpose of facilitating the supply of goods.
- To deal with customer complaints or queries
We’ll hold on to your information unless you specifically request that we remove it. This allows us address any warranty issues.
5. Your rights over your information
Data subjects have many rights over their personal information and how it is used. The following rights are available to data subjects (depending on how we collect their personal data):
- Right to be informed about what we do with personal data
- Right to access personal data
- Right to correct personal data
- Right to object to, or restrict, the use of personal data (in some circumstances)
- Right to delete personal data
- Right to stop direct marketing messages
- Right to portability of personal data
To the extent you, as a data subject, wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at email@example.com
Where Shade Ltd is using your personal information based on your express consent to this, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To withdraw your consent please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complain to the Regulator
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant regulatory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office and in the Republic of Ireland this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
If you have given us your contact details, we may use these (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed) to send you marketing messages by post or email to detail offers or events which we think may be of interest. As part of our relationship Shade Ltd considers that it has a legitimate interest to send you these messages unless you have asked for us not to do this.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this by writing to us at email@example.com or unsubscribing on the link at the bottom of all emails.
8. How to contact us
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 0344 848 7878